Work in the Break O’Day region
Stretching from the Fingal Valley to the East Coast of Tasmania, our beautiful region has a wide range of exciting industries. From oyster farming to potato harvesting, beach-side hospitality to mountain bike maintenance, and everything in between. There’s really something for everyone, and the best part? When you clock off, you’ve got some of the most stunning natural scenery in the world right on your doorstep.
For Job Seekers
Preparing for work
Here are some things you can do while you’re looking for work:
- Send us your resume and contact details so we can call you about potential jobs.
- Use our resume and cover letter templates to get yours up to date and looking great!
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page and Job Listings for local vacancies.
- Do some volunteering to gain experience, build up your resume and meet the local community.
- The Fair Work website can give you an idea of wages and workplace rights within your industry.
- Need help with reading and writing? We can connect you with free assistance.
Take advantage of our free job listing service!
Simply send us the details of your job vacancy and we will help you to find potential candidates. We will contact you to review your listing before it goes live.