Break O’Day Employment Connect (BODEC) is part of the Tasmanian Government’s Jobs Tasmania network of Regional Jobs Hubs.
Established in 2019, we help more people into work and businesses to thrive. We bring local employers together with job seekers, providing free and dedicated employment support services.
For Job Seekers
Whether you have relocated to the area and are looking for work, have lived here for some time, or been out of the workforce and are wanting to work again – we are here to support your needs. We would like to know what your views and goals are, and any barriers that you may be facing in getting to where you want to be. Maybe you would like to re-train, switch industries or undertake an apprenticeship? We can help!
For Local Employers
If you are an employer looking for the ideal person to add to your team, we can help! We will work with you to understand your business needs and do all we can to match your business values with the ideal employee. Post a job with us and we’ll add it to our job listings, share it on our Facebook page, and put you in touch with potential candidates!
Explore our website
- Find out about local training opportunities on our Events Calendar.
- Search our Job Listings and get in touch if you would like help applying for anything.
- Download resume and cover letter templates to help with your job application.
- Get in touch with us about silent listings – we can help to match you up with a local employer!
- Follow us on Facebook for the latest new job vacancies!