Join our Fresh Connections Program to begin your new journey to employment!
- goes for 10 weeks, starting on Tuesday 25 July
- is just 4 hours per week
- is completely free
- includes sessions with work skill professionals
- will be tailored to your individual needs
- can help you find new training courses
- will connect you with other local job seekers, employers and training providers
- helps you explore career pathways and job options
- will help you explore services and supports within the community
- aims to get you into a local job
This program will be running in St Marys, from 9:30am – 2:00pm on Tuesdays. If you need transport to this program, please contact us and we can arrange the free Area Connect Bus to assist.
This program is aimed at current Workforce Australia participants, however if you believe that you would benefit from this program then please contact us.
Our current program is now underway. For more informations about this program contact Ward via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0475 618 911