Medea Park are currently looking for a full-time Maintenance Officer, The Maintenance Officer is responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of the Facility and ensures that the grounds, buildings, plant and equipment are well maintained, well presented and physically secure. The Maintenance Officer provides support to residents to ensure that their maintenance services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure the Facility grounds, buildings, plant and equipment are well maintained and kept clean.
• Undertake basic maintenance, cleaning, sweeping, weeding and other janitorial tasks.
• Ensure maintenance requests are addressed by priority in line with Medea Park procedures.
• Ensure residents are kept up to date with outstanding maintenance matters, including regular communication.
• Identify maintenance that needs to be outsourced and organise repairs and maintenance work with Medea Park approved contractors.
• Induct, coordinate and oversee contractors work ensuring compliance with Medea Park policies, relevant legislations and consumer satisfaction.
• Implement preventative maintenance programs and schedules as directed.
• Ensure that Medea Park equipment is tested and tagged in accordance with relevant legislation.
• Undertake tasks relating to all facility services and mains i.e. gas, water and power Monitor the safety and security of the buildings and grounds.
• Communicate and report the status of maintenance requests to the residents and Management.
• Carry out preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Drivers Licence
• Experience in property maintenance and repair.
• Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload.
• Good computer literacy.
The successful candidate must possess the right to work in Australia; must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; and be willing to undergo a Criminal Background Check as pre-requisites to employment.
Application close on the 20th March 2023.
Contact us at the BODEC Office if you’re keen to apply: email@example.com