St Helens Concrete are looking for an experienced Excavator Operator. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on commercial and residential projects.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- General labour and maintenance as directed by the supervisor.
- Working with other trades on-site.
- Working through assigned tasks autonomously.
- Conducting work in a safety-conscious manner.
Full position descriptions are available for each role upon request!
- Valid Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Proficiency with tools and machinery (per each position applicant applies for)
- Full PPE
- Strong communication skills
- Own transport essential
- Valid license for machinery/truck operator postions.
How to apply
- Applications should include a current resume and cover letter detailing your experience relative to the position.
- Applications should be emailed to us at email@example.com with ‘St Helens Concrete‘ in the subject line.
- Applications will be sent to the employer for consideration on a weekly basis.
Please contact us with any questions about this position.
- Call us: 0417 143 133 or 0417 155 201
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at: 48 Cecilia Street, St Helens, TAS, 7215
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch and tell us what type of work you’re after, we might know of just the thing coming up! In the meantime, try browsing our other job listings and follow us on Facebook for regular updates!